Download ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™
Our innovative, smart, BIM-enabled product specification tool that streamlines collaboration and information sharing.
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ v2.11 is now available, and contains the following new features:
- Inactive door tagging
- Filter door schedule by Revit mark numbers
- Filter door schedule by product
- New glass panel types
Download 64bit PRO version
Download 32bit PRO version
To get started, you must have received an invitation email with login details. If that is not the case, please get in contact with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum performance specification to run ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ is:
||Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit:
Enterprise, or Pro
||Multi-Core Intel Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
||1680 x 1050 with true color
||DirectX 11 capable graphics card
||5 GB free disk space
Installing Openings Studio
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ is provided as a .exe installer file.
Follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Close all instances of Revit.
- Unzip the file and double click on the .exe installer.
- Select Run.
- Follow the prompts in the Openings Studio Setup Wizard and click Next.
- Select a new destination directory or leave the recommended new directory and click Next.
- Deselect versions of Revit where a plugin is not required, then click Next.
- Create start menu folder. Rename folder or leave default name. The uninstaller will also be located in this folder. Then click Next.
- Wait for the installer to complete. This usually only takes a few minutes. If a version of Revit was selected earlier but does not exist on the workstration, an error prompt will appear. This can be ignored. If other errors are encountered, please contact your ASSA ABLOY consultant.
- A prompt to suggest the creation of a desktop shortcut appears. Select the option and click Next.
- Select Finish to exit the installer and continue to registration.
See the registration FAQ for further details on the registration procedure.
Registering Openings Studio
To register and activate ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™, follow these steps:
- Launch Openings Studio from the installer or from the desktop shortcut. The installer may update when launched, this is normal.
- Once launched, select Register.
- Fill out all required fields and refer to the email received from your ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ consultant for the activation code. Submit registration.
- Upon completion of registration, enter the e-mail and password created during the registration process, then select Login.
You are now up and running on ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™.